Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is a set of operational requirements to ensure that processors produce safe and quality food. The FDA and other regulatory bodies worldwide highly recommend a GMP to ensure that products are consistently produced and controlled to quality standards.
GMP compliance covers the minimum sanitary and manufacturing practices that are a prerequisite foundation to further implement other food safety management initiatives such as HACCP, ISO 22000, IFS and SQF.
AsiaFoodInspection helps you achieve GMP compliance with specialized GMP audits, involving thorough on-site assessments and detailed reports with objective data to find in-plant deficiencies to improve your food safety and quality systems.
Why do you need GMP compliance?
Who should comply?
- Demonstrates commitment to producing and trading safe food
- Leads to increased customer confidence
- Demonstrates adherence to governmental regulations
- Increases operational efficiency due to process streamlining and reduction in non-compliant activities
- Formulates foundation for HACCP certification and other safety standards
According to the FDA, GMP is applicable for all food processing establishments and allows for flexibility in its implementation, yet it is absolutely critical to the assurance of a safe food supply.
Verification processIndustries served
- Organic Food
- Frozen Food
- Food Ingredients
- Vegetables & Fruits