GHP compliance covers the minimum sanitary and hygiene practices for food processors, such as hotels and restaurants, to ensure that food is safe and suitable for human consumption. GHP is a required foundation to implement other food safety management initiatives such as GMP, HACCP and ISO 22000.
The FDA and other regulatory bodies worldwide recommend GHP compliance to ensure that a company is committed to reducing food contamination and foodborne diseases by implementing food safety practices.
AsiaFoodInspection helps you achieve GHP compliance with specialized audits which check for the conformity of hygiene, sanitary and food handling practices at each step of food processing. In addition, AsiaFoodInspection provides detailed reports with objective data to find risk factors for food accidents to improve your food safety and quality systems.
Why do you need GHP compliance?
Who should comply?
- Minimum required standard for food processors
- Demonstrates commitment to producing and serving safe food
- Leads to increased customer confidence
- Demonstrates adherence to governmental regulations
- Formulates foundation for GMP, HACCP certification
GHP is the first step towards the establishment of hygiene management and is applicable across the food processing chain. AsiaFoodInspection expertise in GHP audit includes:
- Hotels: four & five star, chain of express inns
- Catering: catering company, enterprise kitchen
- Store audit: retailer, fast food chain
Verification processIndustries served
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Food stores
- Organic Food
- Frozen Food
- Food Ingredients